Out Of Stock....
“Cirque” The Power Of Magnets & Negative Ion Producing Germanium.
Crafted with Powerful Magnets & One Negative Ion Germanium Stone.
Want more info on Negative Ion Producing Germanium?
- Six High Quality North Facing Magnets
- These Powerful laser Point Magnets Never Lose Their Strength
- Magnet Strength: 3800 Gauss Each Magnet.
- One 99.99% Pure Germanium Stone in each Bangle.
- Elegant Design Gun Metal Black Finish
- Weight 3/4 Ounce
- Width: 1/4 Inch
- Metal: Long Lasting Stainless Steel
- Clasp: Concealed Snap Press Down To Open
- Tasteful Zirconia Inserts
Only available at MagneticBracelets.com
- Click to Enlarge Under Bangle for A More Detailed Look
- 60 Day Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee.
Sizing: Will Fit Wrist Sizes Between 5' & 6.5'
- Satisfying Customers Since 1996
- We Ship Fast & Free via USPS First Class Mail on all Orders over $25. Receive your order in 2-3 days With Tracking When e-mail address is provided at Checkout.
As you may have heard and experienced yourself our current urban lifestyle exposes the human body to harmful positive ions generated from such things as mobile phones, electronic equipment, chemicals or acid rain and ultraviolet rays to name a few of the things that can bombard us every day. Hence, a balance between the positive ions (which are bad for us) and the negative ions (which are good for us) is the goal to achieve. The negative-charge ion from Germanium it is said can help to contribute in helping to balance the positive and negative ions within the body.
Think of Germanium as helping you to replicate how you feel when you go to the ocean and take in all those negative ions or what it feels like to go out after a rainstorm. Lets delve deeper
A germanium atom has thirty-two electrons with four of them constantly moving unsteadily along its outermost shell. These four electrons are negative-charge carriers. One of these four electrons will be ejected out of its orbit once the temperature is above 32 degrees Celsius. The remaining three electrons will seize an electron from other atoms in order to maintain balance. In essence, once in contact with the human skin, the negatively charged electrons from the millions of Germanium atoms will attract the harmful positively charged electrons from the body and so on and so on...... very interesting - don't you think?